Welcome to Analytical Services, Inc.
Analytical Services, Inc. (ASI) provides comprehensive environmental microbiological services to clients throughout the United States and abroad. ASI was incorporated in 1993 to provide the highest quality testing, consulting and research services available.
We serve a wide range of public and private entities involved with microbiological issues associated with the water, wastewater, biosolids and other industries. ASI provides defensible data and practical, scientifically driven information to help our clients meet their compliance requirements and daily challenges.
Please contact ASI with any questions you may have.
- CDC Toolkit: Routine Testing for Legionella
Mar 24, 2020
- CDC and VT DOH - Steps to take before re-opening your business
May 22, 2020
- ASHRAE Standard 188-2018 Released
Aug 23, 2018
- CMS Memo S&C17-30: Requirement to Reduce Legionella Risk in Healthcare Facility Water Systems UPDATE
Jul 17, 2018
- FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Produce Safety Rule
Jul 27, 2018
- CMS Memo S&C17-30: Requirement to Reduce Legionella Risk in Healthcare Facility Water Systems
Jul 18, 2017
- ASI receives full NYS-DOH-ELAP certification for Legionella Testing
Jun 20, 2017
- CDC Toolkit for Legionella Water Mgmt Plans
Jun 8, 2016
- ASI certified for LT2 Round 2
Dec 20, 2013
- CDC Toolkit - Routine Testing for Legionella
Mar 24, 2020